THE MATCH MASTER 4
The Match Master 4 was introduced in 1990 to provide a “Heavy” option.
The 8 ounce barrel weight with profiled fit and slabbed sides to the barrel give it a purposeful look. Developed to fulfill the requirements of 1500, Police Pistol and Precision events. One of my favorite designs.
• 6” x 1” diameter Match grade barrel Slab-sided
• 8oz (228g) removable barrel weight
• Sprung ball-lock to the crane for tight cylinder lock-up.
• Cylinder aligned, timed and tightened
• Cylinder chamfering for speed-loaders.
• Tuned double-action
• Adjustable trigger stop with rubber damper to cushion the over-travel at
release to reduce trigger snatch.
• Aristocrat 3-position sight rib. With option of steel / aluminium and available
with integral “weaver” rail.
• Hogue Rubber Monogrip
• Available in both Blue and Stainless steel, built on all Smith & Wesson
Frame sizes (except .357 magnum K-Frames)
• Available on “selected” used frames with forged steel components or on a
brand new frame with MIM components.
CLICK HERE TO READ ARTICLE
Copyright 2018 Wilson Custom Guns London England.
T: +44 1243 53 33 58