THE MATCH MASTER SUPERGRADE
The Match Master Supergrade was developed to satisfy the specific needs of the top UK 1500 shooters. The concept was to provide the maximum weight, but with a low side-profile to reduce the effect of cross winds. Placing the weight to the side of the bore reduces the torque effect and produces a more vertical muzzle flip. This allows faster sight acquisition between shots. The sight rib is reduced in height, and machined into the barrel for a lower sight line. There are two versions of the Supergrade. The Supergrade 2 (shown) was developed specifically for Jim Brown one of the best and most respected PPC shooters to come out of the UK. He led Team Wilson-Parker Hale to dominance in UK and International PPC matches. Jim was a great man and a great friend, who is really missed since his untimely death. The Supergrade 3 was developed from the Supergrade 2 specifically for Ken Grime, a Champion PPC and Bianchi-Cup shooter. He was probably the most successful member of Team Wilson-Parker Hale. He wanted more weight! We left the barrel at its full 1.5” diameter, and replaced the slab sides with ball-nose cuts either side of the sight rib.
• 6” x 1.5” (38mm) diameter Match grade barrel Slab-sided
• Sprung ball-lock to the crane for tight cylinder lock-up.
• Cylinder aligned, timed and tightened
• Cylinder chamfering for speed-loaders.
• Tuned double-action
• Adjustable trigger stop with rubber damper to cushion the over-travel at
release to reduce trigger snatch.
• Aristocrat 3-position sight rib. With option of steel / aluminium. Low
mounted into the barrel
• Hogue Rubber Monogrip
• Available in Stainless steel, built on Smith & Wesson K / L Frame size
(except .357 magnum K-Frames)
• Available on “selected” used frames with forged steel components or on a
brand new frame with MIM components.
Copyright 2018 Wilson Custom Guns London England.
T: +44 1243 53 33 58